What does it mean to be a member of APIP
- Being full qualified members of ARLA (The Association of Residential Lettings Agents) demonstrates that we have achieved accreditation in our profession and have met the industry best practice standards.
- We have passed the accreditation examination and shown that we meet the requirements of holding current, adequate public liability and professional indemnity insurance. We have also proven that we are competent professionals within our industry.
- All our reports carry the ARLA logo to re-assure landlord & tenant’s alike that this side of the business is being treated with the professionalism it deserves.
About the AIIC
- Since the AIIC (the Association of Independent Inventory Clerks) was established in 1996 its aim has been to ensure that every landlord, tenant and agent in the UK is aware of the importance of the inventory process and the benefits of employing an independent, professional independent inventory clerk.
- The AIIC ensures that proper information and training is available for all members to provide the best possible service.
Don't be fooled by businesses claiming to provide inventory services where they may have little or no experience in the field.
The growing popularity of the lettings industry has seen an increase in these types of companies.
You can be assured that by using an AIIC member independent inventory clerk:
- They will have agreed to conduct their business in a professional manner in accordance with the Guidelines to Professional Practice
- They will abide by the AIIC's Code of Practice
- They have Professional Indemnity insurance
- They have Public Liability insurance
- They are experts in their field and will save you time, money and hassle.